Thursday, August 18, 2011

Peach Crisp

One of my favorite things in the summer is fresh juicy cold peaches.  I have been buying boxes and boxes this year and have eaten about 3 peaches a day for the last couple weeks, I'm smelling sweeter every day :)
Since we can't eat them all I have also canned many jars of peach salsa and peach jam so we can enjoy them all year long.

For a change of pace I made this wonderful peach crisp last night.

Topping:
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. flour
1/2 c. oats or plain granola
1/4 c. butter
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. ground coriander

5-8 peaches, sliced
1/4 c. orange juice

Preheat oven to 375 degrees:


Slice peaches and place in 9x13 pan, drizzle with orange juice:


Combine topping ingredients in food processor fitted with dough blade and process until a coarse meal is formed.  Sprinkle over top of the peaches:


Bake for 30-40 minutes in middle of oven:


Let cool on wire rack 15-30 minutes before eating, ENJOY:


The only thing that would have made this better would have been some coconut milk vanilla ice cream!

I wish you enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment