Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Farm Tour

The garden at the farm is coming along and growing well.  The recent downpours were helpful for some plants and not so for others.  The potatoes look like they've seen better days.  

Popcorn 


Tomatoes and Peppers


Potatoes and newly planted sweet potatoes


Cabbage



Onions and Shallots


Beets and Kale


Melons and Cucumbers


Savoy Cabbage


And a very cool find in the woods... A bottle from the early 1900's with a natural growing terrarium.  A great gift from Mother Nature. 


I think that's all for now... I am also growing food in my front yard. Lettuce, spinach, peppers, cabbage, basil, dill, thyme, eggplant, zucchini. I love growing my own food and having my kids go outside and pick plants...there's just something about it. 


Oh yea!!!!  The hardy kiwis are to the top of the trellis now. Yippee.  I'll have pics soon!


I wish you enough!






No comments:

Post a Comment