Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mozzarella Cheese

Updated 8/9/2011


I don't remember why I decided to do this... maybe it's all the fresh tomatoes and basil I have and mozzarella is the only thing missing.  So I ordered a cheese making kit and set to work.

I am having friends over to make this next week so I wanted to do a test run before the big night.  I think it went ok.











Super yummy turnout especially when warm....  looking forward to sharing it with friends.

Well, I had a great time having the girls over to make the cheese.  We enjoyed salmon cream cheese crackers, hummus and carrots, and fresh tomatoes.  Not to mention the mojitos and wine.  The cheese turned out ok again.  







I wish you enough!

4 comments:

  1. amazing, I was fortunate enough to try this and it was really really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am envious. I tried to make mozzarella about a year ago, and it was a miserable failure. I am happy that yours worked out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was a fun night, thanks Maris!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so good I ate the little ball the next day, all to myself:)

    ReplyDelete